Welcome

Glad you decided to stop by. Let me know any questions or concerns you have. I also take suggestions for blog posts and will do my best to accommodate. Enjoy

Orange Peel

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Masks

V for Vendetta-751826

So I have an odd fascination with masks.

Ive always been comforted by the fact that masks allow you to be someone else. To forget about the troubles of your own life and just feel complete freedom.

I think my real fascination is in the concept that masks represent.

Life doesnt always go as planned. Things do not always turn out perfect and sometimes its better just to get away. Masks create a sense of disconnection and unity at the same instance. I am able to control how I am perceived because my body language never changes…i never change.

I think I like masks because of the mystery.

 

Or it could just be because they are cool

 

-Wonder Boy

No comments: