Welcome

Glad you decided to stop by. Let me know any questions or concerns you have. I also take suggestions for blog posts and will do my best to accommodate. Enjoy

Orange Peel

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Patience is hopeful thinking

We have all been there.

In an instance where you want something so bad it is all you think about. Every conversation somehow reverts to your desire. You come up with schemes with how you will achieve this object, as if by merely visualizing it, you can make it become real.

Yet the authorities that be (a parent, teacher, friend) tell you Patience is a Virtue.

Sorry but to be frank..that just isnt true. That saying was thought up by someone who apparently had a ton of time on their hands. The truth of the matter is, patience is an excuse to wait. A decision for indecision.

When we can not obtain what we desire we are told to wait…well why? I want to do everything in my power to achieve my goals. I am not going to be told that it will all work out. I like to think that people who succeed in life do so not because they waited for an opportunity, but because they went out and found one.

I want to be assertive, aggressive, and amazing so I refuse to sit on my hands and watch my life pass me by.

 

-Wonder Boypatience_small1

No comments: