Welcome

Glad you decided to stop by. Let me know any questions or concerns you have. I also take suggestions for blog posts and will do my best to accommodate. Enjoy

Orange Peel

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentines Day

valentines-day

Tomorrow will be the day all the hopeless romantics have circled on their calendars…and the one that will cause a good amount of procrastinators to go into panic.

February 14th, or Valentines Day, is the only day of the year to show someone how much you care about them.

Right?

Well no not really. Actually not at all. Valentines Day is to commemorate the love shared between two people. Men give flowers and chocolate to their lovely ladies because it is what we have been programmed to do. Yet our women are not looking for materialistic items, they just want to know we care.

So do not make Valentines Day a restriction to show that person you care for how much you really do. Make it a habit to express your love everyday. I am not saying go out and buy her something every day of the year, we could only wish our pockets were that bottomless, but make it known that you love her just as much on the 13th or 15th as you do on the 14th. That she means the world to you and your loved can not just be expressed in one commercial holiday.

This Valentines Day I will be on the road and trust me not by choice. But I know I have done what I can to make the special girl in my life know that I love her and will always put her first.

Happy Valentines Day

 

-Wonder Boy

No comments: