Welcome

Glad you decided to stop by. Let me know any questions or concerns you have. I also take suggestions for blog posts and will do my best to accommodate. Enjoy

Orange Peel

Monday, February 15, 2010

Virginia Day 2

I am just waking up and I feel ashamed. Not because I've done something morally wrong, but I have not slept in since July. It feels like a deadly sin and I am waiting for someone to arrest me.

Police: "Are you Austin Hurwitz"

Me: "Umm yes sir, wait is that the right answer?"

Police: "What time did you wake up this morning"

Me: "Around noon si..

Police: "AROUND NOON! THATS NOT MORNING! YOUR COMING WITH ME!"

Me: "shoot shoot shoot please noooo I thought sleeping was okayyyy (as I am being dragged out)

Okay so if my mind continues like this for the rest of the day I am going to have a serious problem.

No comments: