Welcome

Glad you decided to stop by. Let me know any questions or concerns you have. I also take suggestions for blog posts and will do my best to accommodate. Enjoy

Orange Peel

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Not Feeling Well

Sleeping in this morning?
Forget about it...

My aunt's cleaning lady arrived promptly an hour late at 9am. As to avoid getting in her way, the family went to one of her condos to renovate. I had no problem with this as I need community service hours anyways. However, my headache and upset stomach begged to differ. I spent the whole day clinching my chest and chugging tylenol and gummies as i ripped up linoleum and covered baseboards.
Of course the best remedy for an upset stomach is McDonald's...right? Well apparently everyone else thought so as I hogged down an Angus (Worst Decision Of My Life)
After returning home I spent the day in bed feeling sorry for myself because I am a wuss. All I needed was some peace and quiet and wait for the storm to pass.
My cousin had other ideas...He spent a solid 5 HOURS playing Call of Duty, yelling at his friends as I moan in pain telling him to keep it down. I felt like an old man using a broom stick to knock on the ceiling to tell my neighbors to shut up. Granted he is thirteen years old, just try telling my stomach that.
Well after a couple regiments of pepto, chicken noodle soup, and a glass of OJ I am starting to recover. Let's just hope the old man in me just stays away for a while.

No comments: